[Fredslist] First Chance to Meet the Charter Members of the CT Gotham Dinner Group

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Thu Jan 16 18:07:57 EST 2014

In less than a week:

Wednesday January 22nd, 2014
6:30 pm
Darien Social
10 Center Street, Darien, Connecticut

Still only $35 per person.

This is an Open Group – All are Invited. Charter Member status is still
available.

This time I am trying the Ravioli

Entrée Choices - Fish Tacos; Fish & Chips; Beef Burgers; Turkey Burgers;
Black Bean Veggie Burgers; Caesar Salad; Steak Salad; House Made Ravioli

Register Here:
 <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/CT-Dinner-Meeting>
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/CT-Dinner-Meeting

Reminders:

·         Click on “I’ll Be There” button (upper left side of page) and pay
on-line.

·         If you want to invite a guest, there is the link for non-Gotham
members.  Guests click the "Pay as Guest" button to complete the
registration.

·         Pre-registration is required – it is a courtesy to the restaurant
staff. Plus, we will bonk you on the head if you “just show up”.

Questions? Contact Carl Bulgini  <mailto:cbulgini at fenwickadvisors.com>
cbulgini at fenwickadvisors.com
or Tessa Marquis:  <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven
Group Coordinator, Connecticut Dinner Group

“It is Better to Give than to Receive”
“Whatever Goes around, Comes around”

 <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/> New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
“Training that Works
for People who Work”

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com