[Fredslist] Downtown Group From An Outside Perspective

Stoll, Gerald "Yank" Gerald.Stoll at hubinternational.com
Thu Jan 16 13:02:05 EST 2014

Fellow Gothamites-

I had the esteemed privilege of riding the circuit to  the Downtown group this past Tuesday. To say it bluntly- What a fascinating group!! From Steve and Susan to  the members of the group  and even the" fresh fish" it was a pleasure to be a part of.

Anyone who has not ridden the circuit to the Downtown group you owe it to yourself to come down and visit.

Oh, and did I mention that I enjoyed it so much that I decided to join the group as an official member. Yeah- it was that good!

Gerald Stoll
Insurance Proffesional

HUB International
1065 Avenue of the Americas