[Fredslist] Looking for Controller position in NYC

Stephen Michel stevem671 at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 23:02:42 EST 2014

Hi All

I am ending a short term consulting assignment at Global Youth Connect. I am looking for a full or part-time job as a CFO or Controller in NYC. My ideal company would be a non-profit where I can brag about the work they do. However, I will also consider a for-profit company. If anyone is aware of any individuals I can talk to about potential openings, I would appreciate an introduction.

I am attaching a copy of my resume, so that you will have a better understanding of my skill set.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Stephen

Stephen Michel
671 President Street