[Fredslist] FEGS Strictly Business networking breakfast on Thursday, February 27th from 8:00 am to 10:30 am at the Harvard Club!!

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 14:31:29 EST 2014

Dear Gotham Family.

I sit on the Corporate Partners Council of FEGS (www.fegs.org)  which is an organization you need to know more about !  They are one of the best community partners I work with and do amazing work on behalf of over 120,000 New Yorkers every year.   They provide businesses like ours with a no cost staffing service that delivers quality, prescreened candidates for open jobs.  My firm has placed candidates referred to us by FEGS on a Temporary to Full Time basis at many of our clients.

The Strictly business event  is a great way to start off your New Year!  Please join me at their inaugural Strictly Business breakfast for the opportunity to network with business leaders, hear from a senior executive at Google about trends in the digital world, and learn how FEGS can help you efficiently recruit talent for your enterprise.

So click on “Register Today” below and reserve your seats and join me !  Space is limited
Once you register, please send me an e-mail so that I know you are attending.

Looking forward to seeing you at this amazing networking event.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Kamberg
Recruiter
(212) 687-7878 x 65547 phone  (212) 682-7749 fax
(516) 357-2000 x65547  phone  (516) 357-2018 fax
Connect with us: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
Email: Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Website:  roberthalf.com

Robert Half | 125 Park Ave | 4th Floor | New York | NY 10017 USA
                   | 522 RXR Plaza | 5 West  | Uniondale | NY 11556 USA

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Consulting & Staffing Services

Privacy policy | Email Preferences

Your support
inspires success!
www.fegs.org

Note: The information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the addressee(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by tel (212-366-8400), and discard the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.

mailconn7

--------
If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are not authorized to duplicate, copy, retransmit or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments immediately and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Neuberger Berman. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Neuberger Berman. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link: www.nb.com/disclaimer/usa.html. By messaging with Neuberger Berman you consent to the foregoing.