[Fredslist] Chief Judge Loretta Preska to Speak at Gotham Expert Witness Group

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 11:12:20 EST 2014

Ride the Expert Circuit Monday, Feb.10 12:15-2:00pm at our next meeting at Fabio Cucina Italiana (214 E.52nd Street between 2nd and 3rd Ave.) featuring Loretta Preska, Chief Judge of the Federal District Court, Southern District of NY.  You must pre-register and prepay for the luncheon meeting ($35) by visiting the Gotham Website (www.gothamnetworking.com) and clicking on "events", Feb.10 and "experts.  Please RSVP to me as well.  See you on Feb.10 as Judge Preska speaks on "The Role of the Expert Witness in Federal Court."  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Chair, Expert Witness Group.

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)