[Fredslist] Shout Out to Noel Luria

Eric Manganelli emanganelli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 17:32:52 EST 2014

I wanted to give a special note of recognition to my fellow Brooklyn Power
Breakfast member, Noel Luria, of Prestige Title Agency.  After dealing with
too many Title Companies for real estate closings and refinances who did
not care about their customers, I decided to speak with Noel about doing
business with Prestige.

I'm glad I did.

The entire team at Prestige was a pleasure to work with, and everyone I
dealt with was extremely responsive to all my questions and concerns, and
the refinance went through without incident.

I highly recommend Noel for any of your title needs.

--Eric Manganelli