[Fredslist] my 'I LOVE GOTHAM' list

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Jan 14 16:58:26 EST 2014

I totally agree (especially with #5 :))!

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

On Jan 14, 2014, at 4:41 PM, "Ruth Domber" <ruth at 1010optics.com<mailto:ruth at 1010optics.com>> wrote:

I love being a Gotham member! Gotham works $$$ for me. How?

1. I use Fredslist.  I both submit, and answer inquiries and posts.
2. I ride the circuit .
3. I make myself known at any Gotham meeting/lunches/events
4. My profile is up to date with pics and content
5. I make Fred smile
6. I offer Gotham referrals and members better pricing.
7. I appreciate the friends that I've made and try to send business their way.
8. I spread my business name around Gotham as loudly as I can.
9. I try to make the most out of any meeting with handouts, interesting content, & comments.
10.I bring Fresh Fish to as many meetings as possible.

I LOVE SEEING 10/10 Optics EYEWEAR ON GOTHAM MEMBERS WHEN I AM AT GOTHAM MEETINGS!!!!!

Why do you LOVE Gotham?

--
Ruth Domber
10/10 Optics

Like 10/10 on Facebook - Follow 10/10 on Twitter!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/1010-Optics/311032493633><http://twitter.com/#!/1010Optics>