[Fredslist] Room to rent needed In Queens and 2 positions needed as cashier for one person and maintence worker or disshwasher for the other

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 10:47:54 EST 2014

Good morning Gotham.

My partner's brother and his wife are arriving in NYC on January 27th.  They are both going to be going to school in Queens and are looking for work.

I am looking for assistance for the following:

They are looking to rent a room in an apartment in the Queens area that is near a subway or public transporation  They would also rent a small afordable  studio apartment The areas of interest include Brairwood, Kew Gardens, Forest HIlls, Middle Village, Ridgewood, Rego Park, Cornoa, Sunnyside, Astoria, or Woodside.

I also need assistance in helping them find employment as they attend school in Queens.  My partner's brother has import export experience in his home country but only speaks Spanish.  To start out in the US he would work as a handyman, porter, dishwasher, or bus boy.  He will be taking English as a second language.  My partner's sister in law speaks English and will be going to school for Accounting.  She has experience in Fiance and Accounting from her home country.  She will take a job as a waitress, babysitter, or cashier.

Please contact me directly if you know of rooms availalbe for rent or any positions availalbe.

Thank you.

Jeffrey kamberg