[Fredslist] Last chance! RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO DOWNTOWN TO KICK OFF 2014 on Tuesday, January 14th!!

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Sun Jan 12 11:38:20 EST 2014

Hi Tribe and Happy New Year From Gotham Downtown!! Our first lunch meeting is this Tuesday Jan 14th!

Susan Cleary and I are very excited about the attention Gotham Downtown has been getting! We had a few great cocktail events and have some new members joining us, but still looking for some more to fill key positions, including residential real estate, property and casualty, corporate law, bookkeeping and others we have put on our "wish list" for 2014!

Those in Open House and/or looking for a permanent home, please come meet us and see our amazing space on Jan 14!

Being Downtown overlooking the Financial District, The New Freedom Tower and 9/11 Memorial from the 20th Floor of the Club Quarter's Hotel in the View of the World Restaurant sets the stage for AWESOME networking.

What is the "Downtown Difference"? (I'm glad you asked...)we have everything that is "Gotham" PLUS:

1. Networking is more relaxed; net-workers linger after lunch getting to know each other.

2. Gourmet Lunch & the best fresh-baked cookies and fresh fruit for dessert.

3. A "Networking Vacation" atmosphere- Yes, you are doing great networking but you feel like you are on a mini vacation in luxurious dining room and breath taking views (A bit of an exaggeration but you don't feel this arctic cold from our scenic spot!!)

4. We always have wonderful mix of fresh fish, circuit riders and our emerging Downtown Group with time for interesting dialogue.

Start out the New Year right and Join Us for our First Meeting:
Tuesday, January 14
12:30-2pm
140 Washington Street

Go to Events/Calendar Page on Gotham Website and sign up today

Also, Email me any prospective members for Downtown Gotham you may want to refer.

Warm Wishes for the Healthiest Happiest New Year,
Steve Maggi, Esq., Group Coordinator & Susan Cleary, Co-Chair Gotham Downtown