[Fredslist] may I humbly suggest..

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Sun Jan 12 02:20:58 EST 2014

I'll also weigh in on this.  Ages ago I sent something out  suggesting that
critical info be stated in the subject line of emails -  particularly where
requests are being made, and also for dates of  upcoming events.  I'm
guessing we all cannot immediately read every  email or download every attachment
upon  receipt.

  Especially where work prospects & referrals are  requested, or specific
services are sought, help others help  you by identifying the area, industry,
specialty, or  service sought in the subject line & adding any details up
front in the email.  If a resume or something else is attached,  consider
pasting it into the email too.  I bet lots  more curious readers will get your
message that way.  Just  sayin'...!

  Very best,

In a message dated 1/10/2014 7:01:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,