[Fredslist] Children's Clothing Drive for school for orphans in Ghana - Important additional information

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Thu Jan 9 10:16:24 EST 2014

I have been asked a few important questions because I forgot to mention three very important details in my first posting:

1. The school is for girls and boys
2. The climate is tropical, so it never gets below 50 and usually hovers in the 80s/80s.
3. There is a dry and a wet season, so anything for the rain is also good.

Thanks and please let me know when you are sending things or please sign up for our downtown meeting on Jan 14 and bring it in person!

I will be leaving  Jan 21st so I would need to receive all clothes by end of day on the 17th.

Thanks again Gotham!

Steve

Steve Maggi, Esq.
Managing Partner, SMA Law Firm

U.S. Immigration & Consular Law

80 Maiden Lane, Suite 2205
New York, NY 10038
Office: (212) 402-6885

Cell: (917) 657-1132
Email: smaggi at smalawyers.com
Website: www.smalawyers.com

Twitter: @SteveMaggilaw
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers
If you want to sign-up for our newsletter please click:
http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=5jbfggpab&p=oi&m=1115825538366&sit=leq9e8kib&f=08658422-8943-49cb-aa58-2970634d1ceb