[Fredslist] Breakfast is served with this Free Seminar...how can you miss it?

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Jan 8 15:50:40 EST 2014

Tuesday

January 14,  2014

 9:30  AM
(breakfast will be  served)

Presented  by
Warren Perkins
at the offices  of

Gotham City Networking

Klein Zelman  Rothermel Jacobs & Schess
Suite  1301
485 MADISON AVENUE

 Revealing the best  kept secrets for purchasing and refinancing  homes and
investment  properties

A proprietary formula  will be provided to everyone to reduce your monthly
mortgage payments from $200 to $500 for the life of your current mortgage  .

The  facts about never having the cost or do the paper work of  refinancing
your mortgage again and continuously reduce your monthly payments
Attention ….  Accountants, real estate lawyers , divorce attorneys , wealth
advisors,  financial advisors , Private Investors  and realtors … My
seminar is for  you.  I will provide you with a tool for clients that are
currently experiencing life  changes that will  drastically affect their  existing
WEALTH and portfolio.
No other bank has  this tool that I will reveal to you for your  clients
that will be going  thru certain life changes that affects about 50 % or more
of all  married couples  in the US.
Learn the trick in  maximizing the cash  output from your investment
properties.
Attention: REALTORS  …Increase your profitability by learning about our
Special  LOAN programs  for  NEW CONSTRUCTION CONDO PROJECTS IN  NYC  that no
other  bank offers.
Realtors…. Would you  like to close all your condo / home purchase deals
within 35 Days.  Ask  me how?
ADDED BONUS I will  have MY CREDIT REPAIR EXPERT Ms.TARA GABLE available
for questions  on how to repair your credit in preparation to getting a
mortgage.
ATTENTION  all CONTRACTORS and DREAM HOME BUILDERS and Remodelers .  learn
about  the best construction loan program in the industry .
NEW HOME  BUYERS  … Learn how to put the least amount of money down, lower
your  closing cost  and pay no  MORTGAGE  INSURANCE
ARE  YOU A LITTLE SHORT OF THE  INCOME requirement for OBTAINING  your
dream home?   I HAVE THE ANSWER.
Warren Perkins  | Mortgage Loan  Officer | NMLS#  58308

TD  Bank,  America's  Most Convenient Bank
Mailstop:  FL7-133-000| 21845 Powerline  Rd.,  Boca  Raton, FL  33433
T: 561 361-1670  | C: 201 981-3159  |  F: 561  394-4289
Website: _www.tdbank.com/warrenperkins_
(http://www.tdbank.com/warrenperkins)
Email: _warren.perkins at td.com_ (mailto:warren.perkins at td.com)
RSVP     JADLER115 at AOL.COM