[Fredslist] Buffalo Snow

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Sun Jan 5 07:54:56 EST 2014

Hey Gerry,

I went to school, and lived in Buffalo a few years afterwards, in the mid 80s. I remember walking down the sidewalk and tripping over something that turned out to be the top of a parking meter. So having the snow "cleared" is all a matter of opinion… ;) But I loved the city and I am still one of the Buffalo Bills faithful!

Paul Napolitano
President
Two Sons Environmental, LLC
Critter Cleanup NY, LLC