[Fredslist] Stay Optimistic

jag_psc at juno.com jag_psc at juno.com
Fri Jan 3 13:47:32 EST 2014

 To All Gothamites, their friends, relatives, and business associates: As we begin the New Year remember to stay optimistic and be open to change I found this quote on the page opposite the dedication page in "Who Moved My Cheese?" by Spencer Johnson, M.D. , Putnam, 2002. "Life is no straight and easy corridor alongwhich we travel free and unhampered,but a maze of passages,through which we must seek our way,lost and confused, now and againchecked in a blind alley. But always, if we have faith,a door will open for us,not perhaps one that we ourselveswould ever have thought of,but one that will ultimatelyprove good for us." A.J. Cronin Jeffrey A. Goldberg, Ph.D.
President
Personnel Sciences Center
140 Briarcliff Road
Westbury, New York 11590