[Fredslist] FW: Gorgeous Office Space for Rent

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Thu Jan 2 13:26:46 EST 2014

What a shock to see this posted on FredsList!

Here is my version:

Subject: Gorgeous Office Space for Rent in Downtown Manhattan Milford
(Connecticut)

Happy New Year Everyone!

I'm happy to announce that we have a gorgeous office for rent in my office
suite located at 55 84 Broad Street.  The office has great views of the East
River Milford Connecticut Town Green, as well as being pre-furnished with
tables, chairs, etc. from Room and Board Ikea.  The tenant would have use of
the conference room, soon-to-be-built kitchen and existing break
room/meeting room area, as well as potentially having use of secretarial
staff for client greetings, mail, phones, etc.  We're located next to nearly
every MetroNorth train line in New York City (2,3,4,5,6,J,M,Z,N,R) and the
Staten Island those who like a water commute can take the Long Island Ferry
and drive a few miles from Bridgeport.  We're looking for someone we'd love
to share the space with (we're a small law consulting firm but are not
limiting the office to attorneys consultants) and are more concerned with
the person than we are than the amount of rent, which is $1500-$1600 but is
negotiable depending on amount of space needed.

I'd be happy to speak to you more about this.  Have a great rest of the week
and an amazing 2014.

Ditto!!!!!!!!!

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven
Group Coordinator, Connecticut Dinner Group

"It is Better to Give than to Receive"
"Whatever Goes around, Comes around"

 <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/> New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com

  55 Broad Street, Suite 18B