[Fredslist] Need Securities Law Attorney

Josh Fields josh at spiregroupny.com
Fri Feb 28 15:16:43 EST 2014

This is for a close friend and business associate.  Please let me know if
you can help:

I'm looking for an attorney who specializes in securities law, to assist in
creating an LLC and structuring investment units (limited partnerships),
that will be the vehicle for a $160,000 money raise, for the purpose of an
information product (non-fiction hard copy and electronic books, audio
books, online and virtual training programs) launch.

Looking for someone who is entrepreneurial in nature, and would be willing
to accept payment after the LLC is structured and the money has been
raised.  Willing to sign a contract to that effect.

--

Josh Fields
*Spire Group*

20 W 23, Fl 5 | New York, NY 10010
Cell *(646)221-6662* | Office (212)500-1902 I Fax (646)253-1262
Josh at SpireGroupNY.com  | www.SpireGroupNY.com <http://www.spiregroupny.com/>