[Fredslist] a fascinating life

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Fri Feb 28 12:15:14 EST 2014

Gotham,
Last night's Gotham Princeton Dinner was an amazing event, Jeremy Adelman, Princeton University professor and author walked us through the first 25 years of Albert Hirschman's life.  Truly fascinating; by the time Hirschman was 25 he had served in 3 army's and had 5 degrees including a PhD in economics.   Jeremy also talked to us a bit about what it is like to teach a class with 85-100,000 students which he does.   If you want a taste what we had last night click on the link and check out the video or better yet take a look at Jeremy's book.  http://press.princeton.edu/titles/9935.html

Our next Gotham Princeton Lunch will be March 21st and our guest speaker will be Gotham member Lorette Pruden hope you can join us.
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2013-12-23-0

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB