[Fredslist] Only dinner event of the Year!!!!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Wed Feb 26 17:05:17 EST 2014

Kelly, it is very easy to get to take nj transit to Princeton Junction we can have a member pick you and or a group up if you would like. Or come all the way into Princeton on the dinky and we can also get someone to pick you up. We will even drop you back at the train afterward.

At that time of day you can get an express which would get you to Princeton under an hour if you get the right one it is direct to the junction (45 minutes). Or you can drive in wonderful traffic......

Let us know if you need a pickup!

Well we hope to see you there!!!

All the best!

Josh