[Fredslist] Tremendous "Shout Out"

Ellyn Finkelstein ellynfinkelstein at danielgale.com
Tue Feb 25 10:52:30 EST 2014

HI Gotham Members,

  Just want to give Riva Schwartz a tremendous "Shout Out" for handling a situation that needed immediate attention!  Notice of suspension on my son's drivers license which got to me late due to address change. Just speaking with Riva calmed me down.  Within an hour of her phone call the necessary documents were scanned and e mailed to her! Situation is being handled today!!!!!

   I really appreciated her professionalism and timely attention!

Sincerely,
Ellyn Finkelstein
Real Estate Salesperson
Eco-Broker, GREEN
Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty
7951 Jericho Tpke.
Woodbury, NY  11797
Office: 516.677.0030 Ext 305
Cell: 516.972.8649