[Fredslist] Facebook Question

Vikram Rajan vik at phoneBlogger.net
Mon Feb 24 11:33:00 EST 2014

Rona, if you're logging into Facebook directly (not clicking an email link)
then it should be fine. It's probably trying to secure your account by IP
address (where your computer is located). If you login from another state
or country, it'd then block (or send you an email to confirm your identity).

Unless specified, your phone number may be shared with your contacts - and
even sync'd in their phones (as is the case with me & my contacts). It's
convenient; and safe if you are select with your Facebook friends (this
does not affect your Facebook business pages - though you may like your
phone number there too).

Let me know if you have any other questions,

~Vik @ phoneBlogger.net
*Office*: 646.845.9170
Cell: 516.642.4100
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikramrajan>
View <http://vcrd.co/vikram/1183> or Download
vCard<http://vcrd.co/vikram/1183/d>
~~~~~
How do attorneys & CPAs use phoneBlogger.net to boost
word-of-Mouse referrals?
*Find out: Click for our 3-min Intro video <http://phoneBlogger.net>.*