[Fredslist] Bitcoin experience?

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Mon Feb 24 10:09:12 EST 2014

Very interesting topic, Andrew. Please forward me your responses.

I have been following it for about a year now and I still don't understand it. There was some sort of tech show this weekend in Texas where they unveiled a Bitcoin ATM. The stock has risen dramatically this year but it is very volatile. I think it's a bit shady for the mainstream, but it seems to have some good applications.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Napolitano
President