[Fredslist] AN UNUSUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFERED TO YOU. DON'T LET THIS ONE PASS YOU BY

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 22:13:55 EST 2014

*JOIN US FOR:*

*An opportunity to directly meet someone who is going to make a difference
in your personal and or work life.  In one way or another, the decisions
made by the City Council's Committee on Environmental Protection will
affect you as they perform legislative oversight over the EPA.  The EPA is
responsible for so many important aspects of our lives including the waste
water treatment plants, the water we drink, our very important air quality,
regulation of noise, transport of hazardous materials etc.*

*You will be meeting the Chair of this committee, Queens City Councilman
Donovan Richards.  Whether or not you are directly involved in the
environmental field, I assure you it will be of interest and relevance to
you.*

*So jump on the opportunity and sign up today for the next GOtham Green
meeting on Thursday March 6 as soon as you can.*

*March 6 12:30-2 at the Friars Club*

*We are an Open Group so all are welcome.  No need to check with me, the
Group Coordinator.  Just use the link below and come savor a new and
exciting experience.*
*https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839
<https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839>*

*Any Questions, please contact me.*

*NOTE THE UPCOMING MEETING DATES:*
4/24; 6/26; 8/11 (Special Guest speaker Gail Koelln sharing what she
learned from her experience with AL Gore); 9/14; 10/16; 12/4.

*[image: Inline image 2]*
--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate