[Fredslist] Find Raj's Chair for the Summer Of Giving

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Thu Feb 20 15:59:09 EST 2014

I Rode the Circuit to Open House today and looked high and low and low and
high in many rooms of the Friar's Club for Raj's Chair. Even tried bribing
the people who work there. They say the chairs get moved randomly from room
to room and it was nearly impossible to find one specific chair.

Giving up on finding it or even getting my laptops "S" key to work, I went
to lunch and sat down at the table.

FOUND IT! Even SAT IN IT!

Unfortunately, I didn't remember to take a picture of me sitting in the
chair. I did, however, take a picture of the chair.

Should I send the picture anyway?

PS Great meeting with Jeff Crowther and Norman Spizz and a bunch of
interesting people.

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven
Group Coordinator, Connecticut Gotham Dinner Group

"It is Better to Give than to Receive"
"Whatever Goes around, Comes around"

 <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/> New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com