[Fredslist] My Son & a Career Opportunity

Mark Bernstein mbernstein187 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 13:10:13 EST 2014

Tribe, My son, Josh, is a published author seeking a job in any related
field that he can best use his expertise and skills. He has a MA in English
and besides being a great writer he is a charming, energetic young man who
can use an opportunity. If any of The Tribe has a connection or referral it
would be greatly appreciated. I think I have attached his resume, if not,
please let me know directly and I will forward his resume to you. Thanks so
much! Mark Bernstein MB Consulting Group mbernstein187 at gmail.com

--
Mark Bernstein
Business Consulting

*Confidentiality Notice:* This e-mail (including any attachments) is
intended only for the exclusive use of the individual[s] to whom it is
addressed. The information contained herein or attached hereto may be
proprietary, confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or agent responsible
for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby on
notice that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender e-mail
mbernstein187 at gmail.comand delete all copies of this e-mail and any
attachments. Thank you.