[Fredslist] Thanks to Rachel Lurie of Lurie Information Services

Anne Kleinman AnneK at adinfini.com
Wed Feb 19 07:25:09 EST 2014

Rachel took me from email overload to organized in one meeting!  It was amazing how transformative it was.
She worked with me in a clear logical method and helped pin point how to streamline all of those emails coming in.

Now I will be able to share resources better will all of you as I won't miss the requests for Gotham Magic ( I was not getting them in digest, just too many total emails)

Can't wait to get to the rest of the digital collection with her.

I highly recommend that if you are finding yourself feeling overloaded by what is in your inbox that you give Rachel a call.

Anne

Anne Kleinman
Ad Infinitum - Your Complete Marketing Toolbox
Marketing Consulting - Promotional Products - Social Media Training
212-812-1438 x102
212-812-1449 fax
annek at adinfini.com<mailto:annek at adinfini.com>
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/annekleinman