[Fredslist] Fwd: tricomm Flyer spring2014wip.doc

Beth mbkrieger at verizon.net
Mon Feb 17 20:28:37 EST 2014

Dear Gothamites,

There is now a blood emergency ! Please come by and have a free breakfast. We have Ranger tickets to go along with the Islander tickets. Also there are free group & private dancing lessons. Local eating establishments have also stepped forward.  Also lots of green non toxic products,all, as door prizes. We could use your goods and services if you are inclined. Please contact Mark Krieger at 917-703-4694.

All the best,
Mark

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: