[Fredslist] Valentines Day

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Mon Feb 17 22:27:01 EST 2014

Dear Gothamites,

I started gathering your cards on the 12th and 13th and on Valentines Day I
 walked into the hospital with at least 40+ cards.  Some of them lovely,
some beautiful, some handmade and one from children with a delightful poem
done  in crayon.

My husband was so delighted and you would have to laugh if you could have
seen his face when he asked if he would have to write thank you notes to
everyone.

Thanks to each of you for the time you took out of your very busy days to
send a card.  You will never know how wonderful it was to tape them all
around the windows and the bulletin board.  He will bring them home with  him
when he returns on Wednesday and probably reread them.  I do so  appreciate
your troubles....so Gothamie...

Love to all...

Janet Adler