[Fredslist] Celebrate Mardi Gras and help educate a woman on Feb 26

Sonia Saleh sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com
Sun Feb 16 16:31:34 EST 2014

This is all about fun and fundraising!
Where we raise money to benefit economically deprived adult women, who want to
finish their education, learn English, and computer skills.
Where a new King and Queen are crowned.
Where State Assembly members and City Council Members attend.
Where a magician turns $20 into $100.
Where you have your caricature sketched.
Where you can win round trip jetBlue tickets.
Where there's good food, open bar, and dancing.

This  is a wonderful article that captures the impact  of The SSND Educational
Center.
http://leaderobserver.com/view/full_story/24562325/article-Improving-lives--impr
oving-the-community?instance=home_news_2nd_left

The School Sisters of Notre Dame Educational Center empowers underserved women
of all races and faiths to reach fullness of their potential. Within a safe and
welcoming environment the Center provides programs that educate and nurture the
whole person. The Catholic sponsored Center is rooted in the belief that women
are agents of transformation for the family, society, and the world.

Attached is the invitation with all the details. Hope to see you there,
especially if you work/live in Queens.

Keep making a difference,

Sonia J. T. Saleh
Uplifting Nonprofits
718-335-7759
 <mailto:sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com> sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com
www.upliftingnonprofits.com

 <https://twitter.com/SoniaJTSaleh> ZA102637858
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/soniasaleh> ZA102637857

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible!
Audrey Hepburn