[Fredslist] Looking for help for a young superstar (future RPN)

erikscheibe at optonline.net erikscheibe at optonline.net
Wed Feb 12 12:14:00 EST 2014

Hello Gotham friends.  I have a request that is important to me for a young
woman whom I have become good friends with.  She will become an full-fledged
RPN within the next couple of years, and she would like to begin with any
kind of PT or FT position with any type of health care company in order to
gain entry into the industry and some additional practical experience.

Sarah Kopp is an exceptional person, and I am not exaggerating in the
slightest when I say she is a guaranteed future superstar in the nursing
industry.  Besides being extremely personable and intelligent, she offers
the highest levels of maturity, integrity, honesty, responsibility and work
ethic.  She currently has an LPN degree/certification, is enrolled full-time
in the RPN nursing program at Farmingdale State College (her grades are
elite) and also works PT at night as a waitress where I have worked with her
first hand for the past three years.  She expects greatness of herself in
every aspect of her life.  She not only works hard and cares about every
customer that walks through the door, but takes ownership of her role as
head waitress (at only 20 years of age) essentially managing the front end
of the restaurant (she has worked there since she was 15).

Part of the reason I am so determined to help Sarah is that we have become
friends, the other part is that I have gotten to see first-hand how good she
is going to be.  Her dedication to help anybody anytime, her politeness, her
demeanor even under challenging circumstances and her overall character
transfer directly to the skills set that make a fantastic nurse and leader.
She is truly one of the best people I know and whomever is smart enough to
jump on the opportunity to bring her into their organization will be
extremely grateful for a long time.

I am not asking for us to find her a job, rather just a chance to interview
for available positions.  I have no doubts that she is exceptional enough to
carry her own weight once she gets into an interview situation with a key
decision maker.  She is a prospect upon whom I would strongly and
unhesitatingly stake my reputation.  If anyone would like to discuss her
qualifications and character with me directly, please don't hesitate to call
me anytime.

Because of her school/home(Bayport)/work schedule, she would like to find
any medical industry opportunity ranging geographically from Route 110 in
Farmingdale, through to Brookhaven Hospital out just east of Nicholls Road.
It could be a hospital, doctor's office, lab, clinic, diagnostics, etc.  Any
type of opportunity, opening, interview, introduction, etc. will be
extremely appreciated.

Thank you in advance warmly for any and all consideration.

Sincerely,

Erik Scheibe

Partner

East End World Tile and Carpet