[Fredslist] South Florida Network Meeting 2-6-14

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Feb 11 09:52:53 EST 2014

:)

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

On Feb 11, 2014, at 9:13 AM, "Robert" <robert at barterluxury.com<mailto:robert at barterluxury.com>> wrote:

Dear Rodger,

After enjoying your photos for a over a year and just missing you in Key West it was worth the wait to finally meet you. You are exactly what Gotham members are all about. They love to share their unique abilities and skills and live each day with wonder and purpose. That is why you and Fred became friends and he brought you to us.

It was an exceptional meeting because we brought the best of the North and South together.

We want you and Fred to visit our group twice a year. Can we put you to the challenge? (okay okay Fred you can wear shorts to the meeting)

Robert Esposito
Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.
robert at barterluxury.com<mailto:robert at barterluxury.com>
www.barterluxury.com<http://www.barterluxury.com>