[Fredslist] Please join us for the next Construction meeting WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 26

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 22:27:40 EST 2014

*Wednesday February 26 12:30-2 at the Friar's Club the Construction Group
will convene to discuss matters important to those in Construction and
related industries.  *

Please join us and get in on the conversation.  We are looking at all
aspects of the industry over the course of the coming year.  Please join us
and add your thoughts.  You don't have be directly in the business to be
part of the discussion.  We all have our own input.

Circuit Riders are invited and are valued.  We want your input and hope you
will bring and/or send guests.  We look forward to seeing you on the 26th
for a meeting most who attend consider to be exhilarating.

WE ARE AN OPEN GROUP SO ALL ARE WELCOME!!

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839

--
*Sherry Rivera*