[Fredslist] Experienced Assistant Housekeeper needed for hotel in Queens

Sonia Saleh sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com
Sat Feb 8 10:38:56 EST 2014

If you know anyone, please have them respond to Maria directly  at
mgarcia at sheratonlaguardia.com
Thanks

Keep making a difference,

Sonia J. T. Saleh
Uplifting Nonprofits
718-335-7759
 <mailto:sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com> sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com
www.upliftingnonprofits.com

 <https://twitter.com/SoniaJTSaleh> ZA102637858
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/soniasaleh> ZA102637857

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible!
Audrey Hepburn