[Fredslist] University of Maryland as a potential college for my daughterf

Sajiun-Fitzharris, Susan Susan.Sajiun-Fitzharris at hubinternational.com
Sat Feb 8 10:04:39 EST 2014

Does anyone have contacts at this college/admissions preferable and general input regarding this college?

My daughter didn't get accepted Univ of Md but did to other similar college level universities.   We are pursuing with, of course, our expert Hans Hanson but would appreciate feedback from someone who may have insight on this Univ of Maryland. Thanks so very much gothamites!