[Fredslist] LAST CHANCE - How to Ask for Money!!!!

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Fri Feb 7 11:25:38 EST 2014

It's your last chance to make a difference on Monday by having lunch with
Gotham's Make a Difference ("MAD") group!!!  We're going to have some great
people around our table and hear from Peter Heller how to go about
fundraising for our non-profits and our businesses!!!!

If you're not with us ­ don't ask!

But we welcome you to join us even if you aren't focused in the non-profit
space.  Just go to
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Meeting-2013
-12-20 and click on I'll Be There to let us know you're coming, and then
click on Pay Now and you can pay for lunch.

The meeting will have great networking and a good lunch.  We'll be at the
Friar's Club on 55th Street between Park and Madison at 12:30

Join usŠ. Leave your fields to flowerŠŠ

Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Offices of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com <mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com <http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you
receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at
szinder at zinderlaw.com or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the
original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.