[Fredslist] UPPER WEST SIDE OFFICE AVAILABLE MON, WED, SAT

Janet Sullivan jansull at msn.com
Thu Feb 6 20:04:12 EST 2014

Hi Gotham;
I recently sent you a flyer announcing the opening of my beautiful psychotherapy/music therapy office on Broadway between 71 and 72nd St.
This office would be perfect not only for a therapist on one of or all of these days but also for other professionals   (lawyer, financial planner, architect) with a practice on Long Island, Connecticut or New Jersey who  needs a part time office in town.
I am not  looking for a real estate person to represent it for me but to find out if you, or any or your colleagues might be interested.
Please feel free to contact me at 212 864-2236 or at jansull at msn.com
Thanks Janet SullivanNew York State Licensed Psychoanalyst and Music Therapist