[Fredslist] Need help with a Moderator/Facilatator

Jay Brenner jay at brennerphoto.com
Thu Feb 6 11:24:12 EST 2014

Hi Tribe,

I am trying to revive the Long Island Advertising Club and already have had an initial meeting to find
a select group of people to form the core. At this point I need someone that is interested in helping
get all the ideas together and help us help ourselves. I am not sure what the exact tittle of this person would be ,(Fa
but I am looking for some help. I am having the meetings at my studio in Plainview and footing the food and liquid bills
 threw the studio , untill that time that we can move on. If there is anyone interested in donating their time, to be
in communication with some of the Bigger dvertising Agencies ,and help me form a new Ad Club, the next meeting is Feb.11th
at 6:00 in Plainview Exit 48 off the L.I. E.

Thanks

Jay Brenner