[Fredslist] FAIRCHESTER REAL ESTATE CHAPTER WELCOMES NEW MEMBER JEFF EICHNER

Steve Kirschner stevek at myenergyauction.com
Wed Feb 5 14:46:25 EST 2014

The Fairchester Real Estate Chapter is proud and most heartened to welcome
new member Jeffrey Eichner to our network.

For over 40 years Jeff has helped individuals make better personal financial
decisions with strategic planning designed to increase & protect wealth &
retirement income without spending more or increasing risk & usually with
tax savings.

To accomplish these goals for his clients, he offers life insurance,
annuities, disability insurance, long term care policies, and advises them
on their property and casualty insurance.

Jeff  has strong personal business relationships and is willing and wanting
to share them with the Gotham community.
He is looking forward to making many friends in our "tribe" and develop
mutually rewarding relationships.

In his words, "the only relationship that works is a bi-lateral one"

Jeff  is a terrific addition to our chapter as well as to our network.

Please warmly welcome him to our "tribe" !

Business address and contact information:

Jeffrey Eichner
CLU Chfc RHU
Strategic Financial Group LLC
120 Broadway 29th floor  NYC NY 10271
tel. 203-637-7052
tel. 203 261 0247 (on Thursdays)
EMAIL:eichner at sfg4life.com
WEBSITE:  www.sfg4life.com

Co- Chair and GC Fairchester Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development
PREMIERE ENERGY AUCTIONS
75 Lane Road Suite 203
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Direct:   <tel:516%20528%202288> 516 528 2288
Email:  <mailto:stevek at myenergyauction.com> stevek at myenergyauction.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21750965&locale=en_US&trk=tyah>
Add me on LinkedIn

 <http://www.myenergyauction.com/> www.myenergyauction.com