[Fredslist] If you know a Veteran looking for a job, here is a resource on LinkedIn to share with them

Anne Kleinman AnneK at adinfini.com
Tue Feb 4 21:04:13 EST 2014

In true Gotham spirit of it is better to give than receive... let's all share this with the veterans that we may know who are looking for jobs.

I wanted to share this resource for all of your to share with any veterans that you know who might be looking for a job.

LinkedIn has a special offer, a 1 year free job seeker subscription.

Information can be found here:

http://veterans.linkedin.com/

The bottom of the page also lists a few job opportunities for veterans.

Anne

Anne Kleinman
Ad Infinitum
Helping you turn your marketing junk drawer
into a complete marketing toolbox
212-812-1438 x102
212-812-1449 fax
annek at adinfini.com<mailto:annek at adinfini.com>