[Fredslist] Looking for closet designer in Suffolk County

Michael Weiner michael at AccuTutor.com
Tue Feb 4 17:56:16 EST 2014

Dear Tribe:

My closet in an apartment in Long Island drives me crazy and I don't want to
spend even a single summer more with it the way it's set up. I'd love to
work with a Gothamite to design and implement a new setup a la California
Closets. I looked on the website and found no one within the group; but if
there's anyone within the group who can do this in Suffolk (Westhampton
Beach), please get in touch as I'd like to start this in March or April for
completion before May.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Weiner

AccuTutor

web:  <http://www.accututor.com/> AccuTutor.com

LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcweiner> Michael Weiner

Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/AccuTutor> Facebook.com/AccuTutor

Personalized test prep and subject instruction

PC and Mac training/troubleshooting

(212) 452-1204 office

(917) 715-1032 cell

(866) 889-7963 toll-free fax