[Fredslist] Reminder....February 5th - A "Lunch and Learn" that could save a life!

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Mon Feb 3 17:57:41 EST 2014

Enjoy lunch with a wonderful group, NY Health and Aging, on Wednesday,
February 5th at the Friars Club at 12:30 p.m. and also learn a simple
valuable lesson of how to do "HANDS ONLY" CPR.

Easy to learn, remember and do.

[image: Inline image 1]

We'll be bringing our CPR manikins and will demonstrate this life-saving
skill and answer any questions you may have.  You can even give it a try!

Think February - Think Hearts - Think of Saving a Heart

Hope to see you there.

Go to
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting Click
on "pay as a guest."