[Fredslist] LAST CHANCE! Come to NY Health & Aging lunch this Wednesday and learn to save a life!

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon Feb 3 10:10:57 EST 2014

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

The New York Health and Aging Resource Group is having its *first* lunch of
the year.

*The Date is Wednesday, February** 5th, 2014!! LAST CHANCE Only TWO DAYS
AWAY*

*Location: The Friars Club*

*Topic: *Hands only CPR can help save lives and how you can easily learn
this life-saving skill.- a presentation by:

Robert Kammerer and Phyllis Newbert of The Heart Saver Institute will
explain:

·        What and why the American Heart Association is promoting learning
hands-only CPR.

·        What the difference is between hands-only CPR and breaths and
compression combination CPR and the importance of each method.

·        What the differences would be for different age categories i.e.
adults or children.

·        What is an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and how easy it
is to use.

*This is something we all should know!!!!!*

So come one come all.

 We've made signing up for you easy. Here's what need to do:

Go to
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting Click
on "pay as a guest."

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon

Group coordinator, Gotham New York Health & Aging

--

--

--

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers