[Fredslist] Reminder the GOtham Green group is asking for your help in growing our group

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 21:40:53 EST 2014

First we want to clarify who we are looking for and hope this description
helps:

-Business people that focus on using sustainable materials or products to
service their clients.

-Business people that are in the business of implementing or installing
products for their clients so the client can incorporate sustainable cost
reducing strategies into their business.  Companies helping meet new
building codes as well.

-Business people that make or market what are considered sustainable
products such as office furniture , bio-diesel, alternative energy sources,
solar cooler, recycling,  coatings, cleaning products, roof gardens,
building materials. training, products that reduce energy consumption, etc

-Professionals involved in this arena such as engineers, architects,
landscapers, attorneys

Our mission statement is as follows:

*GOtham GREEN provides a platform for businesses and professionals to
connect and promote sustainable business opportunities, practices and
relationships.*

 Your client, prospect, colleague, or friend will appreciate your referral
to GOtham Green making you look good.  We have all seen people who were so
thrilled to be introduced to Gotham.  This time it will be *you* who have
made the intro.  We would love it if you could accompany your referral but
if not, we will be sure they feel welcome and appreciated.

 *If you know anyone who may work in these areas or have an interest in
these areas, please let me know.   We would love to have an opportunity to
reach out to them and invite them to our next meeting.  We are an OPEN
group. *

*I thank you in advance for your attention to this.*

*Upcoming GREEN meeting dates:*

*March 6*
*April 24*
*June 26*
*August 11  Joint meeting with MAD and VERY SPECIAL speaker (one of our
own) *
*on a                            subject important to us ALL.  *
*September 4*
*October 16*
*December 4*

--