[Fredslist] "A Miracle Worker"

Ellyn Finkelstein ellynfinkelstein at danielgale.com
Sat Feb 1 12:12:34 EST 2014

Hi Fellow Gothamites,

  I was working with a client for a very long time trying to find him and his family a home. We finally found the perfect house for them. We proceeded with the purchase by getting a mortgage commitment.
After many months obtaining the mortgage fell through.  My client was devastated!!!! He was about to lose this home and his down payment as well.  I needed a MIRACLE!

  I reached out to our Gotham member Renee Richter of Centerpoint Mortgage Funding for assistance. She above, beyond and then some, and then some more!!!!  She sized up the situation and with her expertise and determination she made my client's dream come true by securing him the mortgage he needed to buy his home in only a "FEW WEEKS"!  We closed yesterday.  Truly, she is "A MIRACLE WORKER"!

  Having exceptional people such as Renee to work with is of the utmost importance to your business!!!  Thanks to you, Renee my client is very happy today in his new home!

Sincerely,
Ellyn Finkelstein
Licensed R.E. Salesperson
Eco-Broker, GREEN
Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty
7951 Jericho Tpke.
Woodbury, NY  11797
Office: 516.677.0030 Ext 305
Cell: 516.972.8649