[Fredslist] Year end giving to the Gotham Foundation

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Dec 17 14:43:51 EST 2014

Gotham:
It's year end and for many of us our thoughts now go to the donations we never got around to making in the earlier part of the year.

Please consider an online tax deductible donation to Gotham's 501c3 nonprofit before year end.

This allows us to continue our heritage of giving back to those in need, as we did at the recent holiday party when 3 nonprofits received our grants of $5500 each.

Go to http://gothamfoundation.org and click the "donate now"  button to make a secure credit or debit card donation and please specify your vote for the recipient of the next set of grants in 2015.
Thank you.
_______________________
We exceed expectations.
Thanks and best regards,
Marc W. Halpert
Your Best Interest LLC
e-giving
connect2collaborate

www.yourbestinterestonline.com
www.e-givingonline.com
www.connect2collaborate.com

POB 320048 Fairfield, CT 06825
Phone 203.373.0875
Efax 203.549.0406
www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 13 years: helping clients nationwide enhance cash flow, using practical electronic techniques

Celebrating 5 years: helping business and nonprofit professionals brand themselves and their organizations with LinkedIn best practices

Sent wirelessly while I am out of the office. Sorry for unintentional typos.