[Fredslist] need a hat salesperson

Stuart Kamen stu_kamen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 10:22:09 EST 2014

Hello, Gotham friends far and wide.
Happy holidays ... and Happy Hanukkah in particular to those who celebrate.

I can use your assistance. Does anyone personally know someone who sells men's hats? My wife bought me a wonderful Stetson (Fillmore collection; Lombard style) hat that unfortunately is the wrong size. I love the hat, but cannot wear it. And, we cannot return it as she bought it far upstate many months ago and saved it for this occasion (well past the time on the return policy).
 I would be looking to exchange the unworn hat for the exact same hat - but a different size.

I've looked online and there may be some folks in Manhattan I can reach out to. But I'd prefer a personal connection. Can Gotham help?
Your input is most appreciated!
-Stu Kamen
Mobile: 516.551.2900