[Fredslist] Maria Guida knocks it out of the park

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC tony at guggino.us
Mon Dec 15 13:36:56 EST 2014

Hi Tribe,

I had the great pleasure and enjoyment to hear Maria Guida's performance
on Saturday night.

I'm very  musically inclined, I can name most tunes from the intro, have
heard all of the great singers for the past 35 years, and sing myself.

Maria is as good as or even better than most of the singers you hear today.

Give yourself a big treat and get to Maria's next performance.

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChfC
Chartered Financial Consultant

American Business

45 W.45th Street