[Fredslist] travel yoga cushions

Janet Sullivan jansull at msn.com
Sat Dec 13 15:50:02 EST 2014

Happy Holidays, Gotham Tribe:
I am traveling to India on a special trip in Feb of 2015 where we will be doing yoga every morning.  I have looked online everywhere for collapsable travel cushions for seated yoga poses and meditation but I can't find them ANYWHERE.
Does anyone know a specific company I might have overlooked that sells things like this?  Or, is there a clever sewer amongst you who could fashion two flat , round cushions, one the size of a meditation fusion which can be somewhat elevated and a second smaller one for a trick knee?  They will also need to have the mechanism attached which can blow them up.
Any help in either direction would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Janet SullivanHealth Care Group