[Fredslist] Midtown Executive Club group membership slots open! Grab 'em!

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Fri Dec 12 08:52:42 EST 2014

Gothamites:

I am putting together a corporate group of 10 to get the lowest price possible for the Midtown Executive Club membership.

Right now we have 6 (including savvy Gothamites Bruce Swicker, Jane Beddall, and Flo Diamond) and we are building to 10.

What a great place it is: quiet, accessible (40 W 45th St betw 5th and 6th Aves, so close to GCT and in the heart of midtown), friendly, comfortable, convenient and…inexpensive.

It’s my NYC office! And I know I have seen some of you there or invited you there with me.

See attached PDF from MEC for the rates (bottom line of corporate rates): for a corporate group of 5, the annual dues for each of us will once again be $462.72. Yes, for the full year. A bahgain!

BUT if we can get a 4 more members for group of 10, each of us pays $353.84.

Yup, for the full year. A better bahgain!

If you want to join the group, please commit and return the attached Word doc to me so I can charge your credit card. Complete it for the larger amount and I will only charge you for the correct amount, based on the membership group size.

Call me if any questions.

Thanks

Marc