[Fredslist] Apartment Sublet (correction!)

Adrian Walter-Ginzburg adrianwg at caringtransitions.net
Wed Dec 10 14:00:32 EST 2014

From: Adrian Walter-Ginzburg <adrianwg at caringtransitions.net<mailto:adrianwg at caringtransitions.net>>
Date: December 10, 2014 at 13:30:01 EST
To: Freds List <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>>
Subject: Re: [Fredslist] Development Coordinator job opening

I have a one-bedroom apt in Yorkville Towers, 3rd Ave and 91st Street<x-apple-data-detectors://0>, 4 blocks from 86th Street<x-apple-data-detectors://1>4,5,6 lines, in a doorman/valet building.

I will be away Dec. 25-Jan 2<x-apple-data-detectors://2>, and the entire month of Feb.  I would like to rent out the apartment but don't want to be as public as Airbnb.

Please let me know directly if you or anyone you know is interested in renting my apartment.  It's comfortable, could sleep up to 4 (queen bed and queen convertable sofa), includes all utilities, wifi, tv, etc.

Have a great holiday season!

Adrian

Adrian Walter-Ginzburg, PhD
President and CEO