[Fredslist] $5 Drinks with Young Pros!

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Wed Dec 10 12:16:50 EST 2014

Very Excited!!!

Very truly yours,

Daniel Hochler
(Office) 646-638-9863
(Cell) 516-712-9556
Daniel_Hochler at fhfg.com

Forest Hills Financial Group
122 E. 42nd Street Suite 2200
New York, NY 10168
www.fhfg.com

Click here to learn why we need financial balance:

http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com/financialbalance

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
(Guardian),

New York, NY. PAS is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian.

Forest Hills Financial Group

is not an affiliate or

subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member FINRA, SIPC.

On Dec 10, 2014, at 12:13 PM, Fredslist <